- Home - Blue Palmetto Home Inspection of Summerville and Charleston
- Learn About Us and This Charleston Home Inspector
- What's Inspected
- Charleston Lowcountry Inspection Areas (geographic)
- >>>Blogs (educational)
- Sample Reports & Documents
- Why Get a Home Inspection Report
- Charleston's Top Ten Reasons
- Home Inspector Photo Galleries
- Scheduling and Customer Information
- Home Inspection Authorization Contract
- General Scope of Work (electronic)
- Home Inspection Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Full site
- The Roof Framers Field Manual
Sample Reports & Documents
Welcome to Blue Palmetto Home Inspection Sample Documents Page!
Feel free to check out these important documents and articles. They are PDF's so you must have adobe reader to view them. Every computer should have adobe reader to view documents and you can install it for free. Just click the links!
Here is a copy of the General Scope of Work which must be read and signed before each home inspection.
Here is a copy of the contract which must be read and signed before each home inspection.
Here is an actual copy of a Home Inspection Report with the names changed for privacy reasons.
Here is a sample of a Home Inspection Report. Your actual report may contain more information and pictures.
Here is a sample Pre-drywall Inspection Report.
Here is a copy of the Standards of Practice for South Carolina Home Inspectors. If you've never had a home inspection before this document explains his duties and is the law in South Carolina.
This site explains who can perform home inspections in SC.
Top Ten Tips to speed up your Charleston home inspection.
What Really Matters in a home inspection.
Lead is a concern for houses built before 1978..... learn about it here.
Here is a copy of the internachi standards of practice. This document gives you a good idea of what to expect from a home inspector. We adhere to these standards and the South Carolina standards of practice.
Please fill out the Customer Information Sheet so I'll have all your important info.
Here is a list of service area zip codes Blue Palmetto Home Inspection covers.
If you ever wanted to know how to measure a door click here.
Here is a copy of our 4 point insurance inspection agreement.
Blue Palmetto Home Inspection serves Summerville,Goose Creek,Mt. Pleasant and the entire Charleston Lowcountry!