- Home - Blue Palmetto Home Inspection of Summerville and Charleston
- Learn About Us and This Charleston Home Inspector
- What's Inspected
- Charleston Lowcountry Inspection Areas (geographic)
- >>>Blogs (educational)
- Sample Reports & Documents
- Why Get a Home Inspection Report
- Charleston's Top Ten Reasons
- Home Inspector Photo Galleries
- Scheduling and Customer Information
- Home Inspection Authorization Contract
- General Scope of Work (electronic)
- Home Inspection Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Full site
- The Roof Framers Field Manual
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope that the following information will help you understand how Blue Palmetto Home Inspection safeguards the personal information you provide us.
· We collect the information you provide such as your name, address, telephone #, email etc. in order to properly provide you with the services you requested such as your home inspection report or to improve our services.
· We only send the report to you or to someone else if you request it.
· We do not intentionally share any personal information unless required by governmental or legal entities.
· Your home inspection reports and related documents are retained by us for archival purposes. They are protected by computer software.
· We may occasionally email you for promotional reasons, holiday greetings or for information regarding your report. If you wish to be removed from my email contact list email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
· If we invoice you by email and you choose to pay via paypal then know that you are directed to their secure servers and that we do not receive your credit card information.
· Computers by their nature may deposit cookies onto your computer. Cookies are tiny bits of information computers use for a variety of reasons. You can disable this feature in your web browser preferences. We do not have any control over other websites that may be linked to ours.